Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Installs, cleans, calibrates, maintains, modifies, overhauls, re-commissions and tests all installed instrumentation and control systems, including pneumatic and electronic process control instrumentations as per the instruction by Senior Tech or Instrument Engineer.
- Assist in the maintenance and faultfinding, repair and calibration of gas turbine controls and protection systems in accordance with prescribed routine and preventive maintenance procedures.
- Carry out effective maintenance of field instruments including routine inspection, Testing, calibration, repair, maintenance, commissioning and liaise with production personnel fault diagnosis and maintenance of instrument related to gas turbine Control Systems, Vibration and Temperature monitoring and Protection systems, Anti- surge control systems, HMI, PLC / SLC.
Experience & Skills:
- Completion of full time secondary education, followed by a minimum of two years full time training in instrument maintenance, electronic and microprocessor equipment to Ordinary National Certificate level, except where good -background and experience is advantageous.
- 4 years experience in the maintenance and repair of wide range of instrumentation, electronic, pneumatic, gas turbine and gas compression control and protection systems, logic microprocessor based control equipment.
- Should have a good knowledge of safety practices relating to the Oil & Gas or Petrochemical industry.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.