Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- To provide specialist advice and assist in respect to the maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of process control and turbine control instrumentation ranging from conventional electronic and pneumatic to computer or microprocessor based control systems at respective area stations.
- To plan and supervise the maintenance of the telemetry systems and software in the field area and extend necessary support to other operational areas.
- Maintains and reviews maintenance planning schedules to obtain maximum reliability and availability of equipment at minimum cost.
- Directs and coordinates the control and instrumentation activities of major shutdown overhaul works.
- Maintains the detection and control systems associated with Fire and Gas protection of respective area and also the routine maintenance works on the gas turbines and gas compressors.
Experience & Skills:
- B. Sc. In control and instrumentation engineering minimum.
- Must have satisfied the academic requirements for chartered engineer status or equivalent.
- Up to 10 years experience in the maintenance and repair of pneumatic, electronic, computer and microprocessor analogue, telemetry system, and digital process control systems preferably in chemical or oil & gas related industries.
- Design experience.
- Communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Project management skill.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.