Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Directs, inspects and coordinates maintenance work on Oil & Gas stations, Powered Water Injection, Gas Lift and Wellhead Maintenance, is directly responsible for the prompt maintenance of vertical and horizontal pumps, compressors, surface pumps and motors, gas turbines, injection compressors, vessels, generators and associated piping and equipment in all field areas in support of production operations to ensure their safe and efficient operational availability and reliability at all times.
- Review or update predictive and preventive maintenance program.
- Operate and authorized permit to work system.
- Ensures that materials used meet standards and specifications.
- Maintain industrial housekeeping at high level throughout.
Experience & Skills:
- B. Sc in Mechanical Engineering is minimum.
- Must have satisfied the academic requirements for Chartered Engineers status or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years experience in the maintenance of various equipment in the oil and gas or petrochemical industry and including a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in similar capacity.
- Leadership and motivational skills, good knowledge of Engineering and project Management skills.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.