Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Directs controls and supervises on assigned shift the plant operating personnel engaged in production operations to ensure hydrocarbons, Powered Water Injection, Gas Lift and Wellhead Maintenance requirements are all carried out safely and efficiently.
- Review daily production reports, coordinate field activities and processes and regulate production.
- Coordinate plan for shutdown and chairs shutdown meetings to decide time schedule, work requirements and priorities tasks.
- Ensures that completed work has been inspected and that all tests have been satisfactorily completed.
- Review requirements for well or process tests to ensure incorporation into the work schedule.
- The job holder assumes the full responsibility for the production operations of his assigned area when on shift outside normal working hours.
- Monitor and recommend updates to operation and safety procedures.
- Monitor tests and sample data to assess the quality of product.
- Follow up on discrepancies of data. Monitor and recommend updates to operation and safety procedures.
- Participate in the development and feasibility testing of new equipment.
Experience & Skills:
- HNO I NA. Degree in an engineering discipline preferably in Chemical Engineering I Petroleum Engineering or equivalent.
- Good in spoken and written English.
- 10 - 12 years hydrocarbon processing experience including at least 4 years in a supervisory position.
- Strong team leadership and influencing skills.
- Analytical or diagnostic skills.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.