Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Responsible for the electrical maintenance activities schedule, routine and non- routine, breakdown within the building, control room throughout Dukhan fields, inclusive of inspection, testing, repairing and commission of all electrical equipment.
- Ensure all works are completed in a safe, tidy and cost effective manner and according with planned schedules and call-off work order.
- Carries out administrative work for the system.
- Prepare tender documents for maintenance contract and service orders, remedial and minor modification works, supervises and monitors collection of data and sketches necessary to prepare bill of quantities and history data sheets.
- Analyses and controls inspection findings.
- Assists in preparation of budgetary estimate.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 8 years experience in Electrical Engineering Projects.
- Preferably in the Oil & Gas environment.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office applications and its updates.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of International civil engineering and safety standards.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Quality Management principles and practices.
- Good Knowledge in planning and maintenance activities.
- Computer literate in mainstream Office products.
- Have had exposure to online management.
- Document and maintenance systems including SAP.
- Good knowledge of written and oral English language.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.