Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Manage, plan, direct, control and coordinate the Rigging, Lifting and Scaffolding activities at various locations within Dukhan Fields and heavy vehicle or equipment inspection or registration of QP owned vehicles for renewal of road tax permits, insurance and arrangement of heavy vehicle or equipment driving licenses for QP employees under the Field Support department demarcation.
- And ensure that all activities carried out effectively and safely, adhering to the corporate lifting, safety and in line with ISO: 9001; 2000 standards and procedures.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Management preferred or its equivalent.
- Certification in rigging or lifting and scaffolding or construction (Projects) supervision.
- Certified in LEEA related to the use, maintenance and statutory testing or inspection, etc of lifting equipment, tools/tackles and loose gear.
- Minimum of 10 years rigging/lifting and scaffolding or construction Project supervision experience in Oil and Gas Industry, with at least 5 years at supervisory level, strong multi-tasking abilities to function effectively within an international project terms and to communicate with QP Project Management, Contractors and Sub-contractors.
- Hands on training in scaffolding, rigging & slinging.
- Training in Fire and Safety or First aid with regards to hazardous areas and materials is a definite asset.
- To be familiar with SAP system.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.