The incumbent will be responsible for: |
The key areas that will describe the success of this position are:
- New Product Seeding and approvals
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Plan, co ordinate the Customer Support and Application Engineering activity
- Initiate Product variations and Customizations to better meet Customer requirements
- Training on New Products to Sales, D & E and Commissioning/ CoE Team
- Develop, Prepare and implement Documents on applications of Products
- Track the environment & regulatory approvals
- Participate in technical reviews for QA/QC and engineering works.
- Participate in Pre-bid review calls.
- Process Driven.
- Study, evaluate vendor engagement and compare multiple products available in market. Work closely with Sales team and different stakeholder to see through and finalization of solution for implementation. Provide end to end delivery of solution after final approval from client.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develops personal rapport and professional respect with field sales and professional services teams.
- Reporting: To ensure timely & accurate reporting (Daily/ weekly/ Monthly/ Quarterly) to immediate supervisor detailing the Pre Sales work-in-progress status, status of Post sales, Training etc.
- Ensure a high level of Customer satisfaction with performance through effective communication and liaison.
- Identification & Deliver Training & Certification on System to internal and external customers (Training Matrix)
- Meeting Budget Revenue Goals, ensuring business results through partnering with principles for Products & Solutions based on technology & new trends.
- Introduce new solutions to win the projects with achieved revenue & profit
- Introduce new techniques for value engineering solution
- Building enduring consultant/ customer relationships as well being a driver towards providing solutions to maintain high quality and availability.
The incumbent should have the following minimum attributes:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a System Expert.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent solutions
- 7 years of experience in a job in the Fire & Security industry.
- Total 10 years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Technical background, with experience in IT Networking, BMS, Fire & Security Products
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel 80% of the time
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
- Specific training in process tools such as Six Sigma/lean /CMMI is desirable but not a must.