Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter. |
The Sales CRM Analyst Administrator will work on projects to develop, maintain, and optimize CRM and reporting systems to deliver innovative, high quality solutions.
Profile and Job Responsibility
- Proven ability to independently perform, testing, implementation, training, documentation and updating as it relates to CRM analytics and administration
- To review CRM software usage and account development and provide analysis on both CRM & ERP data.
- Develop, evaluate and implement performance tracking tools.
- Review current processes and document these processes to improve efficiency, quality and/or accuracy and automate activities.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations.
- Solid business analysis skills. Must have good inter-personal skills and be able to mentor & motivate team members
- Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations. Keen attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities from operational and technical perspective.
- Experience developing, documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Ability to handle full workload and meet proposed deadlines.
- Participate in special projects ongoing.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales/CRM and/or business analysis.
- Experience functioning as a CRM administrator or higher & developing sale and/or CRM analysis.
- Knowledge of NA, SugarCRM and ERP systems.
- Experience leading projects for successful CRM development and implementation
- Excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, driven to meet deadlines and the ability to work independently.