Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Coordinates all the activities connected with the preparation of Tender and Contracts documentation from inception of the contract and finally up to the close out of the contract work carried out by responsible Department.
- This includes the development of standards, quality scope of works, optimized bill of quantities, specifications for the regularly required work as well as the drafting of special contracts to cover specific works.
- Administer and controls, the procedural aspects of the contract work to ensure the strict compliance to the laid down tenders and contracts procedures including creating all documentation associated with the issue of invitations to Tender and subsequent Contracts, Verification, administration and documentation of all contracts claims and Variations to contracts, Liaison with Contracts Department on behalf of Sponsoring Department.
- Acts as a single source reference for contractual problem solving.
Experience & Skills:
- (NA.) or any Engineering Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- More 12 years of experience with at least 5 years hand-on experience in the field of tenders and contracts administration.
- Strong working knowledge of technical-commercial aspects of engineering business.
- Good Knowledge of SAP, Finance, Materials, and Contracts Module is required.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Identify problems and issues, and assess their magnitude.
- Solves basic problems using established procedures and experience, or consult with immediate Supervisor.
- Require selection from pre-determined alternatives in related situations with a minor degree of diversification.
- Good Supervisory skills (leadership or motivation).
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.