|Job Ref:||78436BR||Employer:||Raytheon Company||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gloucester||Address:||Post Date:||26/10/2016 04:03|
Job Title: Customer Relationship Manager |
Req ID: 78436BR
Summary of Role
Responsible for developing, maintaining and constantly improving the customer relationships for the Gloucester cyber business.
Develop, maintain and run a Customer Relationship & Engagement Plan including:
• Identifying, developing and maintaining a relationship with key customer technical and management staff.
• Developing and maintaining an understanding of customers' future work needs and briefing them into the Raytheon cyber management team.
• Identifying new work opportunities early and briefing them into the Raytheon cyber management team.
• Determining whether customers consider the Raytheon team is delivering to the necessary standards.
• Enabling and supervising engagement between the customers and any required parts of the Raytheon organisation.
• Advertising including regular updates, the scope, scale and technical capabilities of Raytheon and its partners to customers.
• Assisting with the development and delivery of bids.
• Assisting the Account Director with all aspects of customer engagement.
• Attending specified customer meetings.
• Liaising with all members of the Raytheon team to ensure the correct flow of customer information to them.
Raytheon UK is a subsidiary of Raytheon Company. We are a prime contractor and major supplier to the UK Ministry of Defence and have developed strong capabilities in mission systems integration in defence, national security and commercial markets. Raytheon UK also designs, develops and manufactures a range of high-technology electronic systems and software solutions at its facilities in Harlow, Glenrothes, Gloucester, Waddington and Broughton.
Raytheon Company, with 2015 sales of $23 billion and 61,000 employees worldwide, is a technology and innovation leader specialising in defence, security and civil markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 94 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as cyber security and a broad range of mission support services. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. For more about Raytheon, visit us at NA and follow us on Twitter @Raytheon .
Raytheon Career Development:
Raytheon has a wealth of resources available to help you develop your career from the moment you join. Activities range from on-line learning modules, to external training and support for taking professional qualifications relevant to your role.
Diversity is a core business imperative at Raytheon. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes inclusiveness and always employs the best professionals for the job. Having a diverse workforce allows Raytheon to draw upon a range of different ideas and experiences which supports growing our business and creates an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity for success.
Raytheon Application Process
To apply visit the link to the website NA
and search for Req ID: 78436BR. Please complete the on-line instructions to create a profile and upload CV.
Please also view the Raytheon video: NA
Type Of Job
United Kingdom - Gloucester