|Job Ref:||37605||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:04|
1) The incumbent would be a part of the Landing Systems division at the Global Engineering Center - India (GEC-I) facility in Bangalore. |
2) Involved in Structural Analyses (static and fatigue) using hand calculations (classical methods), ABAQUS FEA software, etc.
3) Closely interact with the concerned Leads, communicate regularly with the customer, understand their needs, develop plans, take full ownership of projects and drive them to closure.
4) Meticulously conduct self quality checks and peer reviews of the deliverables and ensure they meet customer requirements / standards.
5) Ensure all engineering and organizational quality processes are adhered to.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering with 4 to 6 years of relevant experience.
Desired Skills / Qualifications:
1) Strong knowledge of mechanical engineering fundamentals / principles.
2) Exposure to Landing Gears is a must.
3) Strong background in performing stress analyses (static and fatigue for both commercial and military programs) using hand calculations (classical methods) and ABAQUS FEA software is a must.
4) Knowledge of in-house developed tools (Stress Tools, FTALL, FCOMP, Margin Tool, etc.) and implement them on projects with minimal supervision.
5) Knowledge of stress analyses related to Concession Studies, life prediction and MRO Engineering Support.
6) Familiarity with mechanical aircraft components and systems.
7) Prepared to work under aggressive schedules in order to meet agreed upon delivery timelines with the customer.
8) Ability to work well either individually or in a team.
9) Excellent communication and problem solving skills.