|Job Ref:||37646||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
This position is for the Electronics System Center at Global Engineering Center - India, Bangalore.
Lead Engineer/ Senior Engineer is responsible for the design & architecture for small to medium projects. Provide solution to complex scope, through expert usage of non-standard concepts & principles requiring high levels of judgement & interpretation.
1. Designing controllers for close loop systems, Software systems modeling and simulation
2. Responsible for on time delivery and quality. Identify flags and handle escalations. Review all deliverables / reports generated by the team and suggest improvements.
3. Validation & verification software models
4. Working with multi-disciplinary teams such as project engineering, software engineering, electrical design, safety and reliability
1. C/Ada programming
2 Strong Modelling/Simulation skills. Expertise in as Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow
3. Good experience in code generation (Target Link, Embedded Coder, ADI Beacon)
4. Model based Design/ verification
5. Requirement Management
1. DO-178B/C , DO-330 and DO-331 experience
2. Aerospace/ Automotive experience
Qualification: B.E/M.E. in Electronics
Experience: 5 to 9 years