|Job Ref:||37613||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
Responsibilities of the Lead Engineer are varied and may include but not be limited to:|
* Experience in Verification and Certification of Level A software's w.r.t to DO178B guidelines.
Exposure to software development is plus.
* Ability to carry out trade off studies of design concepts and test methodology.
* Develops solutions to difficult problems which require advanced knowledge.
* Perform technical reviews at various stage gates to ensure 100% delivered quality to customers.
* Responsible for evaluating technical feasibility of projects and discuss with SBU/counterparts for implementing them.
* Participate in improving process and product quality and assure corrective action where necessary.
* Support in customer and certification reviews (e.g., PDR,CDR,FAI, SOI audits) and successful completion and resolution of action items
* Development of System Description Documents, Certification Test Plans, Test Reports, and other documents required for Aircraft certification
* Responsible to find out new methods and processes to approach complex situations in the respective area(s) of expertise.
* Responsible for augmenting the training program
* Has good familiarity with Aerospace design techniques, procedures and standards.
* Responsible for applying Six Sigma /ACE /Continuous Improvement experience to support improved project performance.
* Good working knowledge of Avionics Communication protocols such as ARINC, CAN,
AFDX, Serial communication protocols.
* Contribute towards submitting whitepapers, innovations in the area of work.
* Bachelor of Engineering (BE/BTech/ME.) degree in Electronics (Preferable) and communication with 6 to 8 years of experience in the Aerospace/Avionics
* Critical competencies : Customer Focus, Innovation, Technical Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Commitment to Continuous Improvement,
Effective Teamwork, Problem Solving.
* Exposure to performing Software verification using Code Composer and VisualDSP environment is highly recommended.
* Has worked on atleast 2 projects that span minimum 8 to 12 months and has participated in various phases of the project..
* Core technical Competencies: C/C++, C#, Visual Basic .Net, Matlab, Simulink, Microsoft Tools,
Strong Technical Writing Skills, DOORS, Strong Oral Presentation Skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment are required
* Exposed to any Real Time Operating Systems.
* Good hands on experience in Software Configuration Management tools like PVCS/ClearCase/Subversion.
* Strong hands on usage of Static and Dynamic source code analysis tools (LDRA/RTRT/Vector
* Strong hands on usage of IDE ( Code Composer, Visual DSP preferred) and its key features.
* Good understanding of the Configuration Management and Change management techniques.
* Should posses complete development life-cycle knowledge: Requirements, Design, development, integration and qualification tested to the requirements
* Should have demonstrated experience in using Six Sigma /ACE /Continuous Improvement tools.
* Should possess strong communication skills
* Should have experience in driving automation.