|Job Ref:||37607||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
1) The incumbent will be a part of the Landing Systems division at the UTAS-India facility in Bangalore, India. |
2) Follow internal engineering processes and procedures for all tasks / projects undertaken.
3) Take ownership of various Design activities for Sustaining / In-Production Engineering and Test Rigs Development.
4) Provide relevant expertise and guidance to the junior team members.
4) Interact with the customers on a regular basis in order to understand their needs and drive tasks to closure.
5) Ensure that all jobs are done on time and with the required details and quality.
1) A Bachelors degree in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering with 7-9 years of experience in engineering design and development activities.
2) Sound understanding of engineering principles with knowledge of mechanical design, materials and manufacturing.
3) Extensive hands-on experience in design of test rigs for Strength, Fatigue, Impact, Endurance, Drop tests, etc. for Landing Gears is a must.
4) Experience in conversion of CATIA V4 models into V5 models.
5) Good Drawing Reading, Stack Up Analysis and GD&T skills are mandatory.
6) Understand the nuances involved in mechanical / aerospace design and come up with innovative solutions to complex problems.
7) Good analytical and communication skills coupled with a high level of commitment to handle aggressive requests from customers (SBU) are mandatory.
8) Willingness to work in extremely tight schedules, while still not neglecting the value of attention to details and subsequently delivering high quality work.
9) Knowledge and usage of different PLMs and design tools viz., CATIA V5, Matrix and SMARTEAM is mandatory.
10) Well versed in implementing the principles of ACE in day-to-day projects (Standard Work, QCPC, RRCA, etc.).