Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- The position is entrusted with direct responsibility for production planning and coordination of all Fahahil Sector, Jaleha Sector, and Powered Water Injection and Fahahil North Gas Lift Compressor productions.
- Targets are met in a safe and cost effective manners and without environmental impact.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in engineering discipline.
- Preferably in Chemical or Petroleum Engineering.
- A minimum of 8 years experience in the oil and gas industry with extensive exposure to and practical experience in Production Planning and Well services and wireline techniques and operations.
- PC's; common software packages and the use of these packages in developing practical applications.
- Excellent communication skills in English with the ability to manage, influence and control meetings within and outside the division.
- Excellent knowledge in safety and job hazards.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.