|Job Ref:||131055BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||United States||County/State:||Maryland||City:||Germantown||Address:|| |
Germantown, MD, USA (Show on map)
|Post Date:||30/09/2016 11:55|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
AECOM's Global Support Services (GSS) organization resides within AECOM's Government business line and is comprised of three divisions - International Development, Operations and Mission Support, and Global Programs. GSS has the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. GSS supports the U.S. Government, non-U.S. Governments and industry clients with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Buyer for our Germantown, MD office. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of subcontract and purchase order administration. Provide an effective contract and procurement management program which ensures compliance with requirements of procurement activities, focusing on administration of subcontracts. Perform liaison function between internal and external customers.
1. Coordinate, develop, and produce subcontract and purchase order documentation such as subcontracts, purchase orders, agreements, modification task/delivery orders, solicitations, estimates, cost/price analyses, negotiation memorandums, justifications, determinations, special contract provisions, representations, certifications and correspondence.
2. Coordinate, develop, and produce procurement documentation such as acquisition plans, source selection plans and evaluation criteria, agreements, profit analyses, statements of work, data submittal requirements, and proposal preparation instructions.
3. Evaluate proposals and quotations, determine offer responsiveness, responsibility, and eligibility for award, and provide support for discussions and negotiations, cost/price analyses, Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), Labor Law, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), audit, environmental reporting, and technical compliance.
4. Provide suggestions to others as a subject matter expert.
5. Review and process purchase requisitions.
6. Compile documentation to establish subcontract files.
7. Conduct subcontract file reviews in support of Government audits.
8. Conduct subcontracts training for technical and subcontract staff.
9. Coordinate with accounting and finance department in administering subcontract invoicing and payments, job cost management, contract audit/filing, and closeout process.
10. Develop and maintain procurement files. Monitor and track subcontractor deliverables.
11. Draft/review/negotiate teaming and non-disclosure agreements.
12. Negotiate terms and conditions with Government/commercial customers and subcontractors.
13. Ensure compliance with governmental law and divisional policies on contracts and procurement.
14. Ensure subcontract requirements are met, monitor cost status, assist in cost management, and coordinate issue resolution with customers.
15. Interface and coordinate with contractor/subcontractor, intercompany, interdepartmental, and internal department personnel.
16. Maintain a Government compliant filing system and be responsible for correspondence on contracts and procurement matters.
17. Manage/coordinate subcontract activities to include subcontractors performance and award fee determinations.
18. Monitor small business goals on assigned subcontracts, coordinate with technical staff, maintain records, and participate in small business activities/fairs.
19. Participate in the development of Federal Services policies and practices; ensure subcontract practices, transactions, and documentation comply with policies and procedures, contract requirements, and Government regulations.
20. Provide interpretation of subcontracts, organize or process correspondence with contracting parties, and monitor fulfillment of contractual obligations.
21. Conduct subcontract closeout.
22. Enter subcontracts into the Costpoint accounting system.
23. Perform Best Value with Trade-Off, Technical Responsive Low Price, and Low Price Evaluations.
24. Prepare Justifications for Awarding to Large Businesses.
25. Prepare Negotiation Strategies and Negotiate Contracts.
26. Prepare Market Analysis and Surveys.
27. Solicit and Award Base-Year and Option-Year Orders.
28. Support Proposal Efforts by obtaining Competitive Pricing, Identifying Potential Team Members, and Preparing Proposal Write-ups.
29. Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, with at least 7 years of job-related experience or equivalent. MBA preferred.
Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), and Department of Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS). Must be familiar with Contractor Purchasing System Reviews (CPSR). Must be able to perform Price or Cost Analysis to Determine Fair and Reasonable pricing. Must be familiar with Public Laws, SAM, and Consent Packages. Must have had experience issuing Purchase Orders and Subcontracts. Must be proficient working in FFP, T&M, CR, and LH environments Excellent communication and negotiation skills and working knowledge of word processing, database, spreadsheets, and integrated software applications are required. Position may require travel and the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance. Secret Clearance is highly desired.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.