Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- To assist teachers and staff of the School in the day to day physical functioning and operation of the site and buildings.
- Provide a one point contact for all matters relating to upkeep and safety of premises, and on-site monitoring of work of contractors involved in cleaning and maintenance.
- To operate and supervise maintenance of photocopier and other educational resource-related equipment, and assist staff in the creation and maintenance of the school as a visually attractive educational environment.
Experience & Skills:
- Completion of Secondary Education.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Able to speak and write English clearly.
- Knowledge of another language spoken by contractors useful but not essential.
- Work experience in educational or office environment essential.
- Practical knowledge of, and ability to use, office and educational equipment essential.
- Knowledge of working school's requirements re photocopying textbooks, exam cards etc essential.