Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Operates and adjusts production facilities as directed by General Operator or Senior Operator within designated limits to ensure maximum recovery injection on assigned shift.
- Will work on standby duty on a rotational basis.
- The Field Operator I is expected to work as directed in any of the plant areas covered by the Production Department.
- These areas are:-
- Khatiyah, Fahahil, Jaleha Oil and Degassing Stations.
- Secondary Recovery - Powered Water Injection, Wellhead Maintenance.
- Fahahil Stripping Plant.
- Gas Lift Compressor station.
- The Field Operator I may be required to work on shifts depending on the area to which he is assigned.
Experience & Skills:
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education followed by 3 years formal technical training in process plant operations plus relevant short courses in safety, plant operations.
- For nationals TAFEor equivalent.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted
- Minimum 4 years experience in operating process plant in the oil or petrochemical industry.
- Contacts and Influencing Requirements.
- Good oral and reading knowledge in English and fair in written English.