|Job Ref:||37677||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
This position is for Sensors and Integrated systems Component Engineering team at GEC-I Bangalore.|
• Bill of Material Analysis
• Performing Components Obsolescence Health review
• Performing Tin Whisker Analysis
• Performing Form / Fit and Functional alternates Analysis
* Selection of components for new design meeting the component standards and end application
* Capture life cycle data and create obsolescence health review report.
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
o BE/NA in Electronics Engineering with at least 4 to 7 years experience in Component Engineering
* Demonstrated ability to gather component information (components key parametric, life cycle, lead free, reliability and derating information) from manufacturer web site/ datasheets,
* Knowledge on Mentor Graphics Global Component Database tools
* Knowledge and working experience with obsolescence management tools like IHS Engineering Tool, Silicon Expert
o Work proficiently in MS-Office (Excel, Word, Access DB)
* Part creations in Team Centre, AGILE and ability to work on engineering change request
* Knowledge on MIL Standards, AECQ, AQEC, JEDEC and GEIA Standards for component selection/ management.
* Hands on experience in RoHS regulations and Lead Free control Plans, Tin whisker analysis using Raytheon Algorithm.
BE/NA in Electronics Engineering with atleast 4 to 7 years experience in hardware development.