|Job Ref:||699905864||Employer:||Hire Resolve||Industry:||Oil & Gas||Job Type:||Permanent||Address:||Salary:||$ 12 000 - $ 10 800||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:34|
Engineering & Petrochemical giant urgently requires a PMC Supervisor - Offshore.|
Responsibilities (not limited):
• Compiles and issues Weekly and Monthly PMC Construction related Reports to
construction Manager for the site activities under his responsibility.
• Manage a team of approximately 4 PMC personnel directly under his responsibility
consisting of offshore safety engineer, offshore inspectors and clerks.
• Define the roles and responsibilities of each team member and project objectives
• Ensure all legal appointments are in place prior to commencement of works.
• Ensures all reporting is completed and issued in accordance with the project
• Ideally BSc Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Diploma Mechanical Engineering,
or National diploma or equivalent
• 10 - 15 years of multi-disciplinary experience in the Oil and Gas and Pipelines
Industry offshore, in a construction supervisor position.
• Knowledge of NEC and FIDIC contracts would be an added advantage
• Good track record in terms of Supervision of personnel and Contractor with regards
to HSE, schedule, quality and cost.
• Good knowledge and experience of offshore vessels and equipment and
methodology for undersea pipelines
• Knowledge and experience with computer and software programs related to the
Construction industry (word, excel, MS Project, Primvera)
• Experience in working in Africa would be an added advantage
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to company website. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) NA.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: NA(at)NA