|Job Ref:||571407988||Employer:||Hire Resolve||Industry:||Oil & Gas||Job Type:||Permanent||Address:||Salary:||USD 96k- 86k||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:34|
A well established, leading ECPM Company has opportunity to engage a Mechanical Commissioning Engineer on a super-giant brownfield oil project, based in Southern Iraq.|
• Relevant engineering qualifications
• Certified in conducting HV and LV isolations and switching.
• Commissioning and Start-Up of rotating equipment packages on a major Oil and Gas Project
• Experience in Oil & Gas industry is essential for this position
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Participate in all Company HSSE systems and ensure that all work carried out by all parties engaged in all phases of the project complies with these requirements.
• Be familiar with all aspects of project static and rotating mechanical equipment.
• Provide regular communication of system status, schedule issues, quality issues, etc to the Commissioning Manager.
• Be familiar with Project Completions Management Procedure. Familiarise oneself with the remaining pre-commissioning and commissioning work scope for static and rotating mechanical equipment for each system. Identify opportunities for early system handover of systems.
• Be familiar with the project sub-systems and systems represented on Limits of System Handover (LOSH) Drawings.
• Be familiar with the Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning strategy defined in Core Test Plan
• Assure rigorous implementation of approved Commissioning Method Statements and System Commissioning Procedures.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to company website or fax to NA. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on NA.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: NA(at)NA