|Job Ref:||499256724||Employer:||Hire Resolve||Industry:||Oil & Gas||Job Type:||Permanent||Address:||Salary:||USD 81k-75 k||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:34|
A Process Commissioning Engineer with experience in Oil Field rehabilitation has the opportunity to join a well- established EPCM company in the Middle East (Safe area).|
• Suitable engineering qualifications
• 10 years' experience
• Previous Brownfield, Oil or refining experience along with previous EPC experience and supervisory experience.
• Familiarity with Commissioning and Start-Up of process equipment packages on a major Oil and Gas Project. Additional experience from an operations perspective would also be an advantage.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Provide regular communication of system status, schedule issues, quality issues, etc. to the Commissioning Manager.
• Be familiar with Project Completions Management Procedure. Familiarise oneself with the remaining pre-commissioning and commissioning work scope for static and rotating mechanical equipment for each system. Identify opportunities for early system handover of systems.
• Be familiar with the project sub-systems and systems represented on Limits of System Handover (LOSH) Drawings.
• Ensure that process systems are flushed and maintained to the project requirements.
• Ensure all relevant As-Built Drawings / Documents are marked up by Process/Ops commissioning team as defined in project As-Built Procedure
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to company website or fax to NA. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on NA.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: NA(at)NA