- Minimum 10 years of demonstrated experience in heavy civil construction contract administration;
- Demonstrated experience in design, construction and construction administration;
- Demonstrated experience with similar size, scope and magnitude of relevant type of work to the services being requested;
- Demonstrated experience with AFP and DBFM contract delivery an asset;
- Demonstrated experience dealing with issues arising from impacts to third parties including but not limited to utilities, traffic/transportation and disruption management and mobility matters;
- Demonstrated experience in assessing contractor compliance environmental requirements and noise and vibration monitoring;
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating the work of an oversight team under fast-track design build construction methodologies and schedules.
Hatch is committed to providing accommodations in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act throughout the recruitment process. If you require these accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- 10 years of experience;
- NA licensed to practice in the Province of Ontario with related discipline;
- PMP or other project management certification an asset.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status. While we sincerely thank all candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.