- Track, prepare, and administer contracts from inception through completion;
- Prepare and maintain contract files;
- Ensure receipt of executed contracts in a timely manner prior to project commencement;
- Conduct all necessary regular and ad hoc construction meetings with engaged contractor;
- Prepare payment certificates, changes orders, progress reports and close out submittals;
- Monitor and report on compliance with MOL and OHSA legislative requirements;
- Communicate with Project Manager regarding contract specifications and requirements i.e. billing requirements, claims, etc.;
- Review contract provisions, interpret, and modify in accordance with the company's interest in minimizing liability exposure;
- Verify the accuracy of scope of work in the contract against the bid proposal, contract drawings and specifications;
- Monitor, analyze, and report on all aspects of contract status, compliance, and/or problems to the company;
- Maintain information regarding bids awarded and knowledge of project schedules in order to anticipate contracts to be issued.
Hatch is committed to providing accommodations in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act throughout the recruitment process. If you require these accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Have a minimum of 4 years' experience in MTO roads, highways, and bridge projects;
- Experience working in a consulting engineering environment;
- Demonstrate sound and reasonable judgment;
- Proven ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment;
- Good command of the English language - both oral and written;
- Willing to travel to construction sites.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status. While we sincerely thank all candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.