- Work with project managers to accomplish various tasks associated with various projects;
- Preliminary and detailed design of arterial roads, highways and freeways (alignments, geometrics, staging, traffic management, roadside safety);
- Checking of designs, drawings, quantity calculations, contract preparation;
- Construction inspection and preparation of reports;
- Coordinating multidisciplinary project designs and supervising junior design staff.
- NA. /NA. Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited University;
- 8 -10 years' experience with highway and road design;
- Professional Engineering Designation in Ontario or eligible to obtain;
- Experience in consulting engineering environment;
- Excellent technical and communication skills are a necessity;
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and Inroads an asset;
- Experience in the use of provincial transportation specific software an asset;
- MTO designs experience a definite asset;
- Ability to work on several projects concurrently;
- Ability to work with a team, solve problems, complete assigned tasks efficiently, and meet project deadlines.