the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
This is an office position. Flying opportunities will vary depending on the pilot's experience on Bombardier commercial aircraft types, pilot license, and country regulations. Flight frequency will be low and flights may be mostly limited to jump seat.
- Liaise with Bombardier Commercial Aircraft customers' flight operations management in Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Coordinate operational support on C Series and/or other Bombardier commercial aircraft
- Respond to customer queries regarding flight operations including technical aspects
- Provide subject-matter-expertise to external and internal customers
- Participate in and lead various company and industry meetings
- Promote best operational practices amongst operators internationally
- Participate in flight operations reviews of the operators
- Travel occasionally for up to one-month periods
As our ideal candidate,
You have a university or college degree, or equivalent experience You hold a valid Airline Transport Pilot license You hold a CRJ Series or Q Series Type Rating You have (5) years of experience in airline flight operations You are familiar with local and international flight regulations You have the ability to create an interpersonal environment that fosters communication with colleagues, other business units and customers, and gains their trust and respect You have the ability to help partners or customers to reflect on problems, develop new ideas, identify opportunities and make strategic choices You have the ability to exert influence without formal authority You possess excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written) You are computer literate
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.