Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||SS15525||Employer:||Interserve||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dorset||Address:||Post Code:||DT8||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:13|
Hourly Rate Bands £11.01 - £12.00 Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
A Weekend Ward Host/ Hostess is required to work within a healthcare environment based in Ringwood, Dorset, BH2. You will be required to work Saturday and Sunday 6.45am to 2.45pm for a total of 16 hours per week.
To assist with the presentation and preparation of all food and drink whilst ensuring that a high standard of service is delivered to the Trust, Interserve and Patients. Ensure that the department is cleaned to the highest standards in line with food hygiene, NHS standards and health and safety regulations.
Knowledge skills & experience
• To be a good team player with your colleagues and staff in your area of work.
• To attend all team briefings/meetings when required.
• To engage in the Company's 'Your Voice Counts' process.
• To actively participate in the company's 'Job Chat' process.
• Ensure personal conduct is of the highest standard whilst on the hospital premises, exhibiting courtesy and efficiency to patients, visitors and users of the service at all times.
• To follow any reasonable request from Trust staff.
• Attend training sessions as required
Health & Safety
• Adhere to all company and Trust health and safety requirements and expectations
• Proactive reporting of all Health and Safety issues including any hazards/potential hazards and reporting all accidents following the company's Accident reporting procedure
• Management and control of any cleaning chemicals according to COSHH regulations and manufacturers instructions.
• Wear the appropriate uniforms and safety equipment where required
• Always remember that 'SUCCESS IS NO ACCIDENT' and reported all accidents/incidents at work to your Team Leader after phoning the Accidents/Incidents helpline.
The above list of key tasks is not exhaustive; the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post. Job descriptions will be regularly reviewed to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.
Desirable Qualifications / Skills
About the company
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.6 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.