|Job Ref:||Site Engineer||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Bolton||Address:||Post Code:||NE66||Salary:||£ 25,000 - £ 35,000 per year, Full Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:14|
Randstad are pleased to be working closely with one of the UK's fastest growing contractors. The company have exceeded their project value target from their North West office in 2015/2016 and are continuing to grow. Due to their success the client is searching for a talented and professional Site Engineer who wants to take the next step in their career with an established and growing contractor.|
They deliver advanced solutions in the construction, civil engineering, rail and multi-utility sectors. This proud history, spanning a century and a half, gives their team a permanent reminder of the need to uphold the traditions and reputation of one of the UK's oldest and most respected civil engineering contractors. To address an expanding workload, they are looking to further develop their service provision in the North West and are looking for a Site Engineer
The Ideal Person
* Responsible for ensuring the section of works are delivered safely; to specification, budget and programme
* Provide innovative engineering solutions to a challenging project.
* Develop construction methodologies / plans / programmes
* Management of site activities
* Progress reporting
* Cost Forecasting for the section of works
* Material procurement approvals
* Provide technical engineering support as a key member of the team
* Leadership / support / guidance and management to section engineers and site engineers
* Preparation of methods and procedures supported by diagrams and sketches for Work Package Plans
Required Qualifications & Skills
* Must have civil experience
* Strong Planning & Organising skills
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to join an exciting and established contractor in Bolton as Site Engineer looking for there next step then apply now to Daryl Richardson on NA or email
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Site Engineer/Engineering/Setting out/civil/remedation/landfill/roads/infrastructure/groundwork's/earthworks/drainage/typing/stringing/housing