Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Participates, supervises and coordinates the daily maintenance activities, planned and corrective, primarily on equipment associated with the hydrocarbon process plants such as heat exchangers, vessels, turbines, main oil pumps, air compressors etc.
- Ensures all work is completed in a safe, timely and cost effective manner under the direction of his senior technician.
Experience & Skills:
- Completed Secondary (12 years) education followed by 3 years full time training in Mechanical trade to OND level or equivalent.
- At least 9 years experience in maintenance of turbines, compressors, pumps and associated equipment, with emphasis on the maintenance of heavy plant and equipment in the oil and gas industry.
- Minimum 2 years in a supervisory activity.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of spoken Arabic would be helpful.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.