Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor in Mechanical / Metallurgy engineering
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- 8 years experience in maintenance, fabrication and welding works, inspection, design / consulting field on piping / mechanical equipment including pipelines, flow lines and piping system.
- Good knowledge of use of computers is mandatory.
- Use of documentation system.
- Experience with standards and procedures for the design, operation, inspection and maintenance of pressurized systems used in the production, treatment and transfer of hydrocarbon liquids and gases. Possess broad aspect of specialist static, inspection, pipeline services, standards and methods and experience in various pipeline testing methods & welding activity. Must have specialist skills in pipeline monitoring and inspection methods, risk based assessment and inspection planning, condition-based and defect assessment methodologies.