Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||10271BR||Employer:||MWH||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Arab Emirates||City:||Abu Dhabi||Address:||Post Date:||04/10/2016 04:06|
- Large scale policy formulation, preferably in water sector |
The Technical Lead will be required to be involved in planning, managing and implementing the delivery of leading edge programs and projects.
The Candidate needs to ensure that their relationship towards clients are in accordance with our contractual obligations and can be delivered on time, to cost and of a high quality standard, which can result in repeat orders.
1. Reporting to the Technical Director, the Technical Lead will be responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered to profit, timeliness and quality and technical standards to meet both client and MWH expectations.
2. Technical Lead should build strong rapports with clients at a senior level, ensuring a relationship of trust, respect and ethics are always present.
3. Understand the Middle East budgetary targets for Industry and HSE Group and be able to translate those to projects
4. Contribute in proposal preparation, technical and commercial
5. Review market conditions and prices to support business development process
6. To vastly improve MWH's revenue opportunities within the region.
7. To determine client's needs and achieve results to meet and exceed client's expectations.
8. Must ensure the project deliverables adheres to MWH Global Project Delivery Framework and all Operational policies and procedures.
9. Plan project and co-ordinate resources in liaison with project managers efficiently.
10. It is the responsibility of the Technical Lead to assist with the mentoring, motivation and development of staff.
11. Support and coordinate with other MWH offices on resource sharing
12. Provide feedback on an on-going basis to team members. Provide formal feedback during the Performance Track process on each team member's performance.
• 10-15 years of relevant experience.
• Engineering Degree
• Chartered Engineer
• Arabic speaker is a must
• GCC experience is a must
• Stakeholder management
• Water Supply/Demand management
• Water resources planning and management
• Integrated water resources management plan
• Good understanding of groundwater management
• Project management
• Excellent writing skills to form a policy
• Strong communication & presentation skills
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)
United Arab Emirates-Abu Dhabi