Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Responsible for the electrical maintenance activity scheduled, routine and breakdown through out the oil and gas stations, inclusive of the inspection, overhauling, repairing, testing, commissioning of HT/LT switchgears, motors and motor control center, generators, transformers, batteries and chargers, inverters, UPS units, heat treatment units, PLC controlled systems, Variable Speed Drive Systems (VSDS) and all other plant equipment.
- Ensures all work is completed in a safe, timely and cost effective manner and according to planned schedules.
- Carries out administration work for the system.
- Performs switching up to and including 3.3kV, transferring stations load from station generation to Dukhan power station and vise-versa by synchronizing to 33/11KV system.
Experience & Skills:
- Completion of secondary (12 years) education followed by 2 years formal full time education to OND level or equivalent.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- 10-12 years experience in the installation, maintenance, repair, overhaul of wide variety of electrical equipment such as transformers, switchgears, motors, motor control centers, generators, protection relay calibration, lighting systems, batteries and chargers, inverters and at least 4 years experience in variable speed drive and PLC control system in the oil and gas industry.