Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- To create a pipeline of effective managers and leaders for QP through the design, development and evaluation of core leadership programmes.
- In addition, to assist people in identifying and making the necessary behavioral changes required to perform and lead as individuals or teams more effectively within the QP context.
Experience & Skills:
- Undergraduate degree and suitable Post-graduate qualifications in Learning and Development or Leadership Development or Organization Development and Change.
- Certifications from a recognised body in coaching, facilitation and psychometric tools an advantage.
- Active memberships of professional associations desirable.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in working in Strategic HR, Organisational Development and Change teams either as an external or internal consultant.
- Minimum of 3 years hands on experience in designing and delivering in-house leadership programmes or interventions.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.