|Job Ref:||37666||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
Information Technology Compliance Industrial Placement - 6 to 12 months
We are looking to recruit a 12 month Industrial Placement student within our Business Support Office function at Marston Green, Birmingham. Likely start date: June 2016.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world renowned aerospace company.
This position requires a bright and switched on student who is looking to gain some concrete experience in addition to their studies. This opportunity will give the student exposure to Information Technology Compliance in addition to increasing their Project Management skills through real-life experience of leading and coordinating activities across a number of functions.
The roles and responsibilities are:
• Create and project manage a plan to reach IT compliance on site by identifying gaps between current practices and compliance requirements
• Develop procedures on key IT areas, such as applications change control, server backups, disaster recovery
• Put in place recurring methods of measuring adherence to compliance requirements
• Report progress monthly to departmental and operations management at Marston Green
• Support other ad hoc departmental activities
Presently studying for a relevant degree or equivalent