Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||LSADV1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||West End||Address:||Post Code:||NP26||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 65,000 per year||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:24|
An exciting position has risen for either an existing Associate Director, or a Senior Surveyor wanting to take the next step up in their career within a young and social-able lease advisory team. Our client is a prestigious and expanding British property consultancy based in the west end that offers unrivalled levels of support and progression.|
* Very process driven role
* Working the West End office market
* Assisting business development and attending pitches
* Working within a small and close knit immediate team
* Managing landlord and tenant instructions including Rent Reviews and Lease Renewal
* Great career progression within the team and company
* 70% landlord 30% tenant split
* Great work life balance
* Proven negotiation skills
* Great Landlord & Tenant knowledge
* MRICS qualified (Member of The Royal Institute of Chartered surveyors)
* Technically skilled
* Ideally west end office experience
* Good market knowledge and experience
* Either an existing Associate Director or an ambitious Senior Surveyor
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your Real Estate career and is not something to be missed. If you would like to discuss further or see how else we can aid your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me (Seb) on NA for a brief and confidential conversation.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.