|Job Ref:||1042420||Employer:||KBR, Inc.||Country:||Djibouti||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 21:02|
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. |
Participates in fire and emergency services activities including fire suppression (Structural and ARFF), EMS, rescue, public assistance, fire investigation, fire prevention, pre-fire planning, fire company training, public education, clinical training and routine operation and maintenance of apparatus, equipment and facilities.
Will serve as a structural firefighter, airport firefighter, driver/operator, and or Emergency Medical Responder on a scheduled rotation. If qualified, may fill in as Crew Chief when needed.
Obtains and maintains Emergency Medical Responder certification and CPR card as conditions of employment.
Obeys orders of supervisors, cooperates with fellow Fire Fighters, follows the orders of medical direction. Maintains a neat appearance, physical fitness, acceptable grooming standards and maintains good conduct.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• DoD, IFSAC, or ProBoard Fire Fighter I & II
• DoD, IFSAC, or ProBoard Airport Firefighter
• DoD, IFSAC, or ProBoard Driver Operator Pumper
• DoD, IFSAC, or ProBoard Driver Operator ARFF
• DoD, IFSAC, or ProBorad HazMat Awareness & Operations
• DoD, IFSAC, or ProBoard HazMatTechnician
• DoD, IFSAC, or ProBoard Rescue Technician
• DoD, IFSAC, or ProBoard Driver Operator Aerial
• DoD, IFSAC, or ProBoard Driver Operator MWS
• Must be fluent in English
• Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 12 months of remaining validity AND with at least 4 blank visa/stamp pages remaining
• Must possess driver's license with at least 6 months of remaining validity
It should be understood that employment may be located in potentially dangerous areas, including combat or war zones. This might involve the possibility of suffering harm by dangerous forces or friendly fire. These dangers are inherent to working conditions in a dangerous environment.