Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- To assist the Dentist in providing Primary Dental Care, i.e. in carrying out dental procedures, infection control in the room, patient education, liaises with dental lab, patient escort and basic life support to the patients in case of emergency.
Experience & Skills:
- Diploma in Medical Nursing or Bachelor Dental Degree (preferred).
- Diploma as Dental Assistant (essential).
- Licensed as a Dental Assistant or Nurse from the Supreme Council of Health (SCH) or getting one within 6 months (essential).
- Minimum of 3-5 years dental assistant experience in a primary dental care practice (essential).
- Certificates in Cross Infection Control and Four Handed Dentistry, which would enable registry as a Dental Surgery Assistant with the Supreme Council of Health (SCH) in Qatar (recommended).
- BLS (Basic Life Support) (essential).
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviewswill be contacted.