|Job Ref:||SBSOBS0604||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 50,000 per year, car and extensive benefits||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:33|
Our client, a global leader in commercial real estate with a presence in more than 50 countries through a network of over 260 offices, has a fresh and challenging opportunity for a Senior Building Surveyor based in central London. Working out of their beautiful, state-of-the-art offices based right in the City and earning up to £50,000 P/A plus competitive package, this role would suit an experienced Senior Surveyor keen to advance their career.|
Responsibilities for the successful Senior Building Surveyor will include but will not be limited to:
* Contract Administration and Design Specification
* Defect Diagnosis
* Project management for a variety of schemes
* Condition surveys
* Providing expert advice
* Being responsible for managing stakeholder relationships in and around the business
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will have:
* Extensive Building Surveying experience from a private practice/consultancy essential
* RICS Accredited degree
* MRICS desirable
* Business development skills
As a Senior Building Surveyor you will enjoy the following:
* Salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience
* Generous car allowance
* 25 days annual leave (increasing to 27 days upon promotion to Associate)
* Private healthcare/life assurance
* Contributory pension
* Performance based bonus scheme
* Flexible benefits including discounted gym membership, season ticket loan and holiday purchase
If you are interested in this role, or if you would like to hear about other niche opportunities, please email your CV or call NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Senior Building Surveyor , Chartered Building Surveyor , Building Surveyor , Building Surveying, MRICS
qualification Relevant degree MRICS desirable