|Job Ref:||CM1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Slough||Address:||Salary:||£ 27,000 - £ 35,000 per year, Car Allowance + Bonus||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:24|
Are you a Property Professional experienced in Case Management? Want to be a part of one of the voted best UK landlords to work for? Then I have a very exciting opportunity for you.|
I am currently working with a Landlord Developer on a number of Case Manager Positions to join the exciting new department. You will be responsible for managing a combination of mixed tenure property types delivering a responsive, efficient, high quality and customer focussed tenancy, lease and case management service.
The role has a particular focus on Stakeholder Management and providing the best service for all parties involved, would that be governing bodies, authorities, local neighbourhood or tenants. You will also be responsible for managing queries and cases in relation to matters arising out of rights and obligations in a resident's tenancy or lease.
* Tenancy management - Providing advice, managing requests and taking action where breaches of tenancy/lease conditions or changes in circumstances occur. This includes death/succession; possession proceedings; squatting/abandonment.
* ASB - Tackling and reducing the effects of anti-social behaviour, managing a caseload of anti-social behaviour cases to the point of closure or enforcement action. This includes case assessment; identifying solutions and taking action; preparing cases for court action and representing the organisation at court and at evictions.
* Gas - Carrying out the necessary actions to obtain access to a property to ensure that gas appliances are serviced annually.
* Fixed term tenancies - Engaging with residents throughout the term of their tenancy, to collect/record any changes in circumstances that are likely to have a bearing on the decision whether to renew the tenancy at the end of the term.
* Work collaboratively with internal colleagues and teams to ensure effective, efficient and customer focussed tenancy management. This will include colleagues in Property Management, the Customer Service Centre, Lettings, Revenue, the Gas team and Community Investment.
* Ensure own compliance in respect of governance and adherence to relevant statutory and regulatory provisions and internal policy and procedure, especially around ASB, tenancy/lease management and data protection. Keep up to date on all legislative and regulatory issues that impact the role.
* Able to demonstrate experience of delivering customer focused services in a demanding, public facing environment
* Good communication and presentation skills, with the ability to present to stakeholders and at court when needed, handle complaints and communicate verbally and in writing.
* Highly organised, able to prioritise and manage a demanding workload
* Highly developed relationship management or stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to influence, deal with difficult behaviours and manage conflict to resolution.
* Able to demonstrate an awareness of how operational matters impact budgets and financial performance.
* Previous experience with processes relating to the management of tenancy and leasehold issues or similar experience of managing challenging relationships with customers within a process driven, rules based environment.
* Housing sector experience and knowledge around: housing law and taking legal action for tenancy breaches; welfare reform; domestic violence, and working with vulnerable people, including awareness of mental health issues, safeguarding and what other agencies and organisations can provide.
If this is of interest then please get in touch for a confidential chat. My name is Seb and I am available on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.