Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||FMCambridge||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£ 47,000 - £ 48,000 per year, Excellent Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:24|
Facilities Manager - Leading Managing Agent - Brand New 140,000 Sq Ft Commercial Office With Retail Units - Cambridge - £48k + Exceptional Package|
Are you an FM living in or around the Cambridge area, looking for a fantastic new opportunity offering the chance for a short commute to a prestigious new multi tenanted commercial/ retail site?
Are you looking for an exciting Facilities Management position on a brand new, prestigious development in the heart of the City?
* This role offers the chance to work for one of the UK's leading Managing Agent's on a brand new Grade A mixed use commercial and retail complex
* Fantastic benefits package on top of a competitive basic salary
* Exposure to a new build site, requiring extensive fit out management to both commercial and retail floors
* The opportunity to work within an award winning company that offer fantastic career progression
The purpose of the role will be to deliver a best in class FM service provision through the management of both hard and soft service contractors on site, daily tenant liaison and service charge budget management up to the value of around £1.5million.
Due to this being a newly developed property, that is due for practical completion soon, there will be an intense period of fit out works that the FM will be responsible for, as well as the setting up of service contractors, contractor training management and the setting up of the management systems.
* Management of both hard and soft service contractors on site, inclusive of M&E, cleaning and security
* Management of a cumulative £2million service charge budget across the building
* Daily tenant liaison
* Health and safety management throughout building
* Reports on supplier services performance against agreed SLA's
* Work effectively with external consultants to deliver agreed outcomes
* Prepare management reports for on site staff
* Attend and chair meetings with clients and tenants
* Undertake regular building inspections
* Audits and inspections of supplier delivery
* MBIFM - Member Of BIFM
* IOSH/ Nebosh Qualification
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the most renowned property companies in the country, who offer excellent future career progression as well as a highly competitive salary of £48k and a fantastic package on top.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Facilities Manager, IOSH, Nebosh, Service Charge