|Job Ref:||74895BR||Employer:||Raytheon Company||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United States||County/State:||Massachussetts||City:||Tewksbury||Address:||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:26|
Raytheon's Integrated Defense Solutions (IDS) business is seeking an innovative and accomplished Global Talent Acquisition (TA) Leader and Recruiter to focus on building Talent Acquisition strategy outside the United States . |
The International TA Lead will be responsible for multiple geographic locations including Middle East, Eastern & Western Europe, Asia & South America.
This leader will have an opportunity to collaborate in defining how Raytheon IDS approaches International TA, and utilize their subject matter knowledge in sharing best practices. The International TA Lead will partner and collaborate with TA Managers and Recruiters throughout the business providing expertise and support on international sourcing, hiring and administration.
The TA Lead will be responsible for ensuring compliance with local labor laws and requirements. The TA Lead will make recommendations concerning vendor selection, employer branding, and marketing in non-US markets required to support our international talent strategies. The TA lead will collaborate with HR Business Partners (HRBPs) and other International Center Leads, HR Enterprise Leads, and HR Shared Services to develop solutions and ensure consistency is applied to our International Talent Strategies.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Provides subject matter expertise, recruitment and sourcing in support of international growth plans.
• Ensures international TA programs are competitive and in compliance with regulatory requirements in the non-US countries where we do business.
• Recommends, develops and implements new international programs or modifications to existing programs to meet changes in demographics, utilization, and evolving needs of the Company.
• Leads in the development and maintenance of repositories of International TA documents based on local labor laws and regulations.
• Assists business teams, expatriate deployment services team, and the International Center of Excellence in developing country-specific solutions for expatriate and local national TA programs.
• Understands international employment trends, recruiting models, talent availability and readiness, and labor issues in countries which the company does business or intends to enter a new market.
• Responsible for Local and TCN hiring and sourcing development, refinement and implementation including the development of country or region specific sourcing strategies and vendor management.
• Leverages Raytheon Applicant Tracking System internationally to drive reporting and recruiting processes.
• Is the subject matter expert concerning International talent acquisition and will support franchise capture teams in the development of their workforce and resourcing plans in new or emerging markets. Will contribute to or provide resources to capture team on an as needed basis.
• Supports International recruitment branding strategies, including TA programs such as employee referral program, International internet TA resources including social networking, and third party vendor partnerships.
• Educates HR organization and managers on Raytheon's international TA programs to ensure optimal understanding and support to the businesses.
Required Education, Experience, Skills:
• BS/BA degree from an accredited university or college.
• 10 years progressive experience in the full scope of Talent Acquisition, including sourcing, metrics, interview and selection protocols, candidate negotiation, etc.
• 5 years direct experience supporting international programs
• Excellent experience in using social and digital media in international venues as it applies to talent acquisition and employer brand management.
• Experience working with senior executives. Ability to partner and influence at the most senior level within company.
• Excellent negotiating and closing skills.
• Must work well independently with a high level of responsibility and navigate effectively in matrix environments.
• Proven ability to build strong, collaborative working relationships with colleagues and internal customers.
• Demonstrated evidence of detail-orientation, multitasking skills and effective project management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and electronic applicant tracking systems.
Desired Education, Experience, Skills:
• Experience recruiting internationally in defense industry.
Business Unit Profile
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Mass., Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) has locations in Washington, California, Utah, New Mexico, Virginia, Texas, Maryland, Rhode Island, Alabama, Australia, Germany, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas including air and missile defense systems, missile defense radars, early warning radars, naval ship operating systems, robotics and other advanced technologies. With a workforce of 14,000 employees and 2012 sales of $5 billion, IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
MA - Tewksbury