|Job Ref:||36864||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
• Structural analysis of aircraft components using classical methods of strength of materials.
• Perform structural analysis using Finite Element Method using ANSYS and Hypermesh
• Good understanding of structural load paths and structural response to load.
• Prepare formal documentation of structural analysis.
• Support the design effort and project/design engineers during drawing release.
• Develop automated calculations for repetitive analysis using VBA.
Education & Experience requirements
• BE or B Tech degree in engineering or other technical field and 1-2 years of related experience.
• Proficient in the fundamentals of solid mechanics, machine design etc.
• Experience in Analysis tools such as ANSYS, Hypermesh etc.
• Good analytical skills.
• Good communication and Interpersonal skills
BTech in Mechanical/Aerospace