|Job Ref:||2016-167043||Employer:||Keane Group||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:03|
Overview: At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.|
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Software Architect (SME II) to join our team in Falls Church, VA.
Position Functions or Responsibilities: Research, design, develop and/or modify enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Lead the research and development of new software products and applications on the leading edge of established knowledge and standards.
- Conceive, design, prototype, and test new methods, algorithms, and models.
- Define architecture requirements and performance standards to meet or exceed management and customer specifications.
- Identify and direct resolution of complex hardware/software interface issues.
- Advise hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
- Prepare reports on analyses, findings, and project progress, and present results to management and/or customer personnel.
- Serve as the primary customer interface to resolve problems and ensure requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software engineers
- Serve as a technical team leader
- Document current solution/services architectures (business services provided and technologies employed in delivering the services), including an assessment of business value, technical risk, service cost, and organizational alignment.
- Design future state architecture that includes business services to be provided, technologies to be employed in delivering those services, a projection of business value, reduced technical risk and service cost, and enhanced organizational alignment.
- Develop gap analysis and closure plans, including analysis of the gaps between the as-is and to-be states and a plan of action necessary to close the gaps, prioritized based upon business value and dependencies.
- Develop and manage of a set of technology and business standards necessary to help accelerate the movement towards the future state.
- Partner with leadership and partners to build and validate solution strategy.
- Continually evaluate the portfolio of applications within the architect's business domain and work in collaboration with IT team and partner in developing system life cycle refresh plans and roadmaps.
Basic Qualifications: Must be US Citizen and clearable
Extensive knowledge and application of .Net best practices along with support of IIS and MS SQL servers, hardware and networks
Experience leading edge concepts in technology including Web technologies, Agile, SOA, SaaS, Virtualization, Security, Cloud Computing, Mobile devices, Information Management, MDM, and Portals
Experience working in and architecting large, multi-technology environment that include .Net, Sharepoint, MS SQL, Cognos and ColdFusion applications
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed