Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
About the role
- Responsible for meeting customer expectations while performing quality fire sprinkler system inspections
- Accurately discern and document deficiencies found during an inspection
- Professionally represent the company at all times
- Complete Service Acknowledgement/inspections with proper coding through communicating devices, such as laptop computers and/or hardcopy
- Follow and maintain a highly structured inspection schedule
- Utilize ACE dispatch system
- Complete assigned inspections on time
- Perform other duties as directed
Rewards and benefits
We’ll expect a lot from you, but we’ll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we’ll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you’ll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
Who we are looking for:
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools weighing up to 40 pounds
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing a ladder, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces above ceilings, etc.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to adhere to and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times
- Must be knowledgeable in the use of personal computers
- Self-starter that can work with little to no supervision
- Must have excellent communication skills, using tact and diplomacy when dealing with customers
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly
- Have a valid driver’s license and a driving record that meets company requirements
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test
- Be able to obtain and retain any licenses that are required by National, State and Local Codes