|Job Ref:||JH85849058||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 55,000 per year, package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:18|
Design Co-ordinator - London - Main Contractor|
My client is a Top 10 Main Contractor with one of the highest staff retention rates in the market. They are known for treating their staff well. They cover residential, commercial, refurbishment, education and health care sectors. Projects range from £1m to £240m covering new build and fit-out works. Operating all over the UK with 7 different offices this Main Contractor show a promising pipeline of future projects offering job stability for the long term.
A promising opportunity has arisen for a Design Co-ordinator with the following:
* A proven track record of design co-ordination on projects of £10m+
* Proven work experience with a respected main contractor
* Confident in ability and able to make decisions
* Ambitious and keen to grow with the company for the long term
* Exposure to Design & Build projects
In return this Top Tier Main Contractor will offer the successful Design Co-ordinator the following:
* A very competitive salary
* Car allowance with Fuel card
* Generous pension & healthcare
* One of the best working cultures in the market
* Successful systems in place
* A solid and long standing Design Team - good mentoring
* The chance to work on a varied range of projects
* The chance to work for a Top 10 Main contractor with a excellent reputation
If you are unsure on whether to apply for this role and would prefer to have a confidential chat prior to submitting a CV then please do not hesitate to contact Sarah-Jayne Lee directly on NA. Randstad work on behalf of Top Tier clients within the Construction sector and therefore may have other opportunities that are more tailored to your specific requirements.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills design manager, design co-ordinator, residential, developer, homebuilder, homes, units, technical manager, technical co-ordinator, major projects