- Develop detailed signal system design for heavy rail and transit clients in both relay based and microprocessor based signal systems;
- Estimating costs, creating, & tracking project schedules and budgets;
- Develop general phasing plans to divide program work into manageable work blocks that minimize impact on day to day operations;
- Perform detailed check of team members' designs (Route & Aspects, & electrical schematics).
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical & Electronic engineering degree, or equivalent experience;
- 5-8 years' experience in the development, design and delivery of signaling engineering solutions;
- Proven experience of signalling design within a consultancy environment;
- Ability to plan and produce compliant signalling schemes with minimum supervision knowledge of signalling principles, circuits, components and the implications of working with other disciplines;
- Proficiency in MicroStation and/or AutoCAD or equivalent;
- Experience in circuit design, crossing warning system design, and electromechanical relay logic design;
- Must be a good team worker and decision maker;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to actively participate within a team, use initiative and communicate clearly with colleagues and managers;
- Leadership skills with a drive and commitment to excel in people management and development.