|Job Ref:||8589||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Connecticut||City:||Groton||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:14|
This position supports D322, Quality Assurance Engineering, in the Groton shipyard.|
Job functions include department manager support, document typing, formatting and distribution (classified and unclassified, paper and electronic), report and presentation creation, scheduling meetings/conference rooms, supply purchases, and general office duties. This position requires a high degree of professionalism and clear, concise communication.
In addition to the above general assignments, this candidate is expected to perform the following specific duties:
• Maintaining departmental records, including organizing, filing, and archiving
• Support of the department manager through answering the phone, taking messages, coordinating vacation calendars, managing Lotus Notes meeting calendar and group address books
• Communicating department management delegation information and maintaining records
• Generating document copies and scans, and maintaining the Printer Area, including sufficient stock of consumables and tools.
• Maintaining the Supply inventory, including re-orders and special orders
• Pick-up and distribution of department mail