|Job Ref:||131613BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||United States||County/State:||Washington||City:||Washington||Address:|| |
Washington, DC, USA (Show on map)
|Post Date:||30/09/2016 11:54|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
AECOM's Global Support Services (GSS) organization resides within AECOM's Government business line and is comprised of three divisions - International Development, Operations and Mission Support, and Global Programs. GSS has the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. GSS supports the U.S. Government, non-U.S. Governments and industry clients with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
AECOM is seeking an Insider Threat Program Analyst to support the Department of the Army G-3/5/7 in the integration and synchronization of the Army Protection Program (APP) to ensure unity of effort among Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA) Principal Officials, Army Commands, and other Army organizations in order to develop, prioritize, resource, manage, execute, and assess the full spectrum of Army protection-related programs and functions. Applicant must have experience in Law Enforcement, Homeland Defense, Risk Management, or National Security and demonstrated basic knowledge of insider threat principles. Presentation and briefing skills to Senior DoD and Government officials required.
- Support the establishment and execution of the insider threat program as required in Army Directive 2015-18.
- Prepare recommendations for Army decision makers or enterprise level management/resource bodies for their review and guidance.
- Provide expert review, analysis and input for managing and executing the Army Insider Threat Program (InT).
- Conduct InT analysis and provide input for recommended material, nonmaterial, and technical solutions to enhance Army protection capabilities.
- Provide recommendations for aligning and integrating Army Protection programs at the Federal, DoD, State, and Local levels.
- Support the insider threat hub with technical analysis of data network and user activity to identify indicators of insider threats.
- Provide analysis of feeds within the Army threat management hub and recommend disposition of inquiries.
- Conduct analysis of User Activity and network monitoring based on either analysis of all feed data or specific inquiries into the from multiple disciplines to include Human Resources, Counter Intelligence, Law Enforcement, and Medical sources.
- Apply Department of the Army written correspondence standards to all draft and final documents.
Bachelor's degree required with 10 years' experience in Law Enforcement, Homeland Defense, Risk Management, or National Security preferred. Five years military experience in law enforcement, intelligence, or legal may substitute for experience requirement. Experience in personnel security, Law enforcement, and civil liberties programs within the Department of Defense and the Department of the Army required. Basic knowledge of insider threat principles necessary. Ideal candidate should be able to support the development of the concept of operations for the Army Insider Threat Hub and the Army Insider threat program writ large. Must have a working knowledge of how the Army operates at the installation and operational level and must maintain the requisite knowledge to staff actions at the Department of the Army and Department of Defense levels. Capability to obtain and fuse information, draw conclusions and make sound recommendations required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Tools. Must be a U.S. citizen and a TOP SECRET clearance.
- Experience with Army DCS G-3 G-34 division mission preferred.
- Experience in Homeland Defense or National Security necessary.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Army Critical Infrastructure Protections Programs required.
- Experience with Program Objective Management (POM) and Management Decision Package (MDEP) inputs, documentation and processes desirable.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.