|Job Ref:||CA_36334||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Post Date:||12/10/2016 01:02|
Purpose of Role
To provide a high standard, skilled preventive planned maintenance Electrical/Mechanical engineering of Hospital Building Services, and specialised plant and equipment, in conjunction with other trades.
• Comply in all aspects with the Carillion’s Health and Safety policies, demonstrating a detailed knowledge of electrical and workshop safety, being responsible for the safety of assisting labour, trainees, school job seekers and the general public.
• To carry out planned preventive maintenance (PPM) of electrical plant and its associated equipment.
• Carry out Portable Appliance testing and update reports to a data base.
• Carry out Fire Alarm testing.
• Carry out emergency Lighting Tests.
• Carry out fixed wiring testing
• Fire Door Inspections
• Ductwork Cleaning
• Tank Inspections and Cleans
• TMV Maintenance
• To be able to liaise and work with other trades.
• Able to carry out minor mechanical work
• Familiar with CAFM systems.
• Be able to communicate precisely and Liaise with client
• Work on own initiative and within a team.
Additional Role Information