Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||CAST SQSSE||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bromley||Address:||Post Code:||WV15||Salary:||£ 60,000 - £ 75,000 per year, Pension, Car allowance, Holiday & Bonus||Post Date:||02/10/2016 00:32|
Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor|
Are you looking to work within the MEP team of a Tier 1 Main Contractor? I am currently working on an opening for a 2 year mixed development based in South London with a total build value of over £120 million with services being around £40 million.
My client are one of the most respected contractors in the London area and are currently involved with a variety of prestigious projects over the next 5 years. They are looking to bring in a Building Services QS to assist with one of their key projects in South London. Experience managing M&E works on large residential projects.
See below typical duties which may change depending on project and experience level:
* Cost Value reconciliations (CVRs)
* Cash Flow forecasting
* Management of subcontractor accounts
* Negotiation of variations, calculations & settlement of final accounts
* Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors
* Managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly Directors meetings
Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account
* Ambitious and enthusiastic towards their career and projects
* Strong communication skills
* Experience working within an M&E Contractor
* Relevant qualifications
* Competitive salary, car allowance, pension, healthcare, expenses and discretionary bonus
For further information please give me a call on NA6
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills M&E, Building Services, M+E, Mechanical & Electrical, Residential